- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Tenders Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Frequently Asked Questions
Tenders ads in Statesman can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Statesman are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Tenders ads in are published on Sunday. Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Tenders ad in Statesman
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Tenders respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Tenders packages of Statesman from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Tenders ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Statesman is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Statesman Tenders ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Tenders ad in Statesman:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. I would like to place an announcement that I am cancelling with immediate effect the power of attorney dated 29 April 2013 which was granted to Sh. Lalit Jain. Which category is the best place to put this Ad in The Statesman? And should I include any other information?
Recent Tenders Advertisements Published in Statesman
RECENT Tenders ADS
Why place Tenders Ad in Statesman Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Tenders AD IN Statesman NEWSPAPER ?
Tender Notices are issued by organizations as a part of a legal procedure. These ads are used to inform the public when a government issued project has been accepted by a bidder, or when government projects changes hands, any other such occasions.
When you book your ads on Statesman via releaseMyAd, you can get the following benefits:
- You can book your ads in a simple online process that takes no more than 10 min of your time.
- When you book your ads online via releaseMyAd, you do not need to pay anything extra. In fact, you get to book your ads at the lowest industry prices, and you can also avail of numerous amazing deals and offers when you advertise with us.
- You can track the progress of your ad as it gets processed for printing. At certain occasions, you might need to provide the newspaper you are advertising with certain legal documents that you need to prove the legitimacy of your claim.
- You can pay for your ads in multiple ways, with online options such as Credit & Debit Cards, and offline methods such as cheques, demand drafts and in certain locations, cash collection from home.
Sample ad of Statesman Tenders Ads:
• We are eligible firm to take part in a cleaning tender of railway in Delhi of 75.00 lacs. Financially sound partner required for this undertaking. call 09830629298, 09830639399
• TENDER NOTICE FOR REDEVELOPMENT – VILE PARLE (EAST) THE AIRPORT VIEW C.H.S.L invites sealed tenders from reputed developers for the Redevelopment of their Society Building located at Azad Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai 400057. Key Highlights: • Close proximity to Vile Parle Station, Santacruz Bus Station, Domestic Airport and Western Express Highway • Majority consent of Members Tender CD available at a Non-Refundable fee of Rs 5,000/- between 11 a.m to 1 p.m and 4 p.m to 6pm from 1st to 3rd September 2010 at Flat no 1, Satyakunj, Azad Road, Vile Parle (East), Mumbai 400057
How To Book Tenders Ad in Statesman Newspaper ?
HOW TO BOOK Tenders AD IN Statesman NEWSPAPER ?
View the advertising rates for Tender ads in Statesman online now!
To book your Public Notice & Tender ads on Statesman online via releaseMyAd, take the following steps:
- Choose ad location from the panel above after viewing the advertising rates
- Compose your ad material. You can seek the help of our online ad booking platform to get a better idea of how to compose an ad
- Select Dates & Clear Payment via a host of online & offline means
To start with your ad campaign, you can book your ads from the top of the page. If you are interested to know more about Tenders Notice click on the appropriate tab above.